Family Owned Air Conditioning and Heating Repair Service Plainfield, IL
At Comfort Services Heating and Air Conditioning, we’re your comfort solution. Our philosophy is based on honesty and integrity. We have the highest standards for quality and reliability with every customer we serve.
Our technicians specialize in indoor comfort solutions for residential and commercial clients. When our customers call us, they have a problem they want us to fix. It could be anything from emergency air conditioning service to heating repair. Whatever it is, we do it promptly and correctly to restore and maintain indoor comfort.
Heating and Air Conditioning Service You can Trust
There’s no such thing as one-size-fits-all HVAC solution. Every customer has different heating and cooling equipment, a unique indoor environment and special HVAC needs. At Comfort Services Heating and Air Conditioning, we’ve worked hard to become a leader in the heating and cooling business.
We’re recognized in Plainfield as a top-quality HVAC dealer because we practice high standards, stand behind our products and services, put your needs first and provide indoor comfort at a reasonable price.
Emergency Heating and Air Conditioning Repair
When our customers have HVAC emergencies, they call us for help. We don’t ask you to call back during regular business hours or expect you to sit with a broken heating or cooling system until we can fit you in. Our Emergency Services Department is always open for business, and our technicians are qualified to fix all equipment makes and models.
Here’s a short list of the equipment we service and products we offer:
- Air conditioning
- Duct Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality
- Controls & thermostats
- Evaporator & fan coils
- Sheet metal fabrication
Top-Quality HVAC Professionals
We believe in integrity, honesty, fair business practices and affordable prices. Not only do we know our HVAC, we also know how to treat our customers. When clients call us, they expect a high level of expertise, top-of-the-line products and professionalism across the board.
At Comfort Services Heating and Air Conditioning, we know there is no substitute for a good job. Here’s a snapshot of what our customers can expect from us:
- Emergency HVAC service
- Licensed and insured
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Free estimates
- Free second opinions
- HVAC financing plans
- Free consultations for new systems
- Reasonable prices
- State-of-the-art products
- New system installation specials
- Money-off online coupons
- Residential and commercial HVAC
- Need a New Furnace? 6 Tips To Keep in Mind. September 25, 2015 - These six tips can help you select a new furnace for your home, a process that’s one of the more complex you’ll go through as a homeowner. It’s also one that you don’t experience often, making it all that more daunting. 1. Contractor. A contractor that has NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certification will likely
- Finding a Furnace Repairman You Can Trust Means a Lot for Your Home HVAC System September 11, 2015 - A malfunctioning furnace can mean a lot of trouble and unexpected expenses for homeowners, especially for those who live in colder areas. Furnace repair in most situations is generally an emergency, which is why there are many HVAC technicians who are available 24/7. During an emergency situation, finding a furnace repairman you can trust can
Schedule HVAC Service Now
Does your HVAC need help? We can fix the problem. Call us with any questions or schedule heating or air conditioning service at your convenience. We look forward to serving you soon!